Wednesday 13 June 2012

Enjoying the Benefits of Aquaguard Reviva

Hearing a lot about the Eureka Forbes Aquaguard Reviva, I visited eurekaforbes.com to know in detail about this water purifier. For additional information, I further dialed up 3988 3333, the Eureka Forbes customer care number. I must say the customer care executives are well equipped with information about every product that the company deals in. I asked them about the other Eureka Forbes Aquaguard RO series.

Going by their advice as well as my own satisfaction levels, I finally chose buying the Aquaguard Reviva. I placed an order request right away over the helpline number. The very next day, two sales executives of this company turned up at my doorsteps with the Aquaguard Reviva water purifier. They got it installed in my kitchen in a matter of minutes. They demonstrated the functioning as well. Well, the design aesthetics of the system well suited my kitchen décor.

It has been over five months now that my family is enjoying the benefits of the Eureka Forbes Aquaguard Reviva water purifier. The feature I liked most about the system is the removal of harmful lead. This lead has been proven to cause brain damage in young children. And then, it removes the A-Z of contaminants. Over the last five months, my child’s alert levels have increased and we are not visiting the doctor. I must say this is the best Water Purifier for mothers! No anomaly has been

No comments:

Post a Comment